Poisonville Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Poisonville Page.
Poisonville is a 3D browser based third person MMO shooter published by BigPoint – the same company behind Deepolis, Dark Orbit, SeaFight, Farmerama, War of Titans and many more browser based titles. Poisonville tries to capture the fun of open-world games like Grand Theft Auto and APB and bring all that to the web browser.The game cost BigPoint over $2 million to develop so far, but visually the game is still a bit lacking. The 3D graphics are decent, but better visuals could have been obtained with the Unity web player. The game entered into open beta in August 2010. To learn more about Poisonville check out the official MMOHuts Poisonville page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features - Completely redesigned version with tons of new features
- Spellsouls: Duel of Legends Mobile Preview
- The gameplay focuses then on unlocking spells per hero and leveling them up as you earn chests from battles ala Clash Royale.
- SkySaga: US & Canada Alpha starts Feb 19th
- Radiant Worlds is excited to announce that SkySaga will be inviting North American players into our closed alpha tests! We will start letting ...