PlanetSide 2 – They’ve been waiting 8 years to play!
For the past eight years, PlanetSide players have fought for freedom, respect and glory in an all out war of planetary proportions. To the veterans of the original PlanetSide, the impending launch of PlanetSide 2 brings forth an occasion for nostalgia and remembrance of the most epic experiences shaped during a never-ending 2880 day battle. Today, Sony Online Entertainment, in conjunction with The9, released “8 Years,” an all new video featuring the dramatic, first-hand accounts of war on Auraxis directly from the players themselves.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Now Live and Ground Forces Coming Soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced that update 1.39 for their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder is live, introducing several major new features.
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...