Planet of Heroes Neelu Reveal Trailer
Planet of Heroes introduces Neelu, the first healer character in the game.
This fluffy menace harnesses the power of nature and is capable of dealing damage with energy balls. His true mission is to provide help for his party and carry his team to victory. To heal his friends, Neelu can surround himself with a special buff that has 10 charges, auto-aiming for the most damaged friendly hero in range. Until this charge depletes, this buff will keep helping surrounding heroes including caster himself. Putting his life on the line, Neelu can save gravely wounded allies, protecting them with energy shields and restoring their health. He is able to plan his retreat with precisely aimed balls of damaging energy and rush away to safety to restore his own health to get ready for the next brawl. This hero is ideal for those who are dedicated to their team and like fast-paced action.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force announces VIP open beta
- Infernum has announced that it will host a special VIP Open Beta for Brick-Force.
- Neverwinter Celebrates Its First Year Anniversary
- June 19th commemorates the first year since the launch of Neverwinter, and with this special date Cryptic Studios invites players to take part...
- Dungeons 2 Release Date Confirmed for April 24
- The Dawn of Terror approaches. On April 24, The Dungeon Lord shall arise from the dark depths of The Underworld, as Dungeons 2 is released for...