Planet Calypso Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Planet Calypso Page.
Planet Calypso is a 3D sci-fi themed MMORPG published by MindArk – the same company who runs the Enthropia Universe. The game has top notch 3D graphics powered by the powerful CryTek engine. Like Second Life, Planet Calypso has a real world economy. Unlike Second Life though, Planet Calypso is actually a game. Players can defeat monsters, craft items, and grow their characters. To learn more about Planet Calypso check out the official MMOHuts Planet Calypso page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Launches Shadows Of The Past
- Aeria Games has launched the latest update for Eden Eternal, an expansion known as "Shadows of the Past."
- Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
- Sandbox Interactive reveals a new video showcasing cross-platform play in Albion Online.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Announces Second Closed Beta
- GameSamba today announced the upcoming second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.