Planet Calypso Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Planet Calypso Page.
Planet Calypso is a 3D sci-fi themed MMORPG published by MindArk – the same company who runs the Enthropia Universe. The game has top notch 3D graphics powered by the powerful CryTek engine. Like Second Life, Planet Calypso has a real world economy. Unlike Second Life though, Planet Calypso is actually a game. Players can defeat monsters, craft items, and grow their characters. To learn more about Planet Calypso check out the official MMOHuts Planet Calypso page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Hosts Cosplay Q&A For League of Angels
- R2Games has recently partnered up with established cosplayers to bring the forenamed Angels of League of Angels to life through cosplay.
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.