Pirates of the Burning Sea Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pirates of the Burning Sea Page.
Pirates of the Burning Sea, PotBs for short, is a 3D pirate themed MMORPG set in the Caribbean during the 1720s published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard and numerous other MMORPGs. Gameplay wise, Pirates of the Burning Sea is very open ended. Players chose from one of three nations or a fourth pirate faction. Players can earn money by trading goods between ports, capturing enemy ships, hunting pirates, or even crafting. In a way the game plays like Uncharted Waters Online, except with more depth. To learn more about Pirates of the Burning Sea check out the official MMOHuts Pirates of the Burning Sea page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- ROSE Online Announces Sea of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has announced the latest expansion to come to ROSE Online: Sea of Dawn.
- Wargaming Takes Off to Gamescom 2013
- Wargaming today announced its presence at gamescom 2013, the world’s largest trade fair for interactive entertainment to be held at the Koel...