Pirates of the Burning Sea Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pirates of the Burning Sea Page.
Pirates of the Burning Sea, PotBs for short, is a 3D pirate themed MMORPG set in the Caribbean during the 1720s published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard and numerous other MMORPGs. Gameplay wise, Pirates of the Burning Sea is very open ended. Players chose from one of three nations or a fourth pirate faction. Players can earn money by trading goods between ports, capturing enemy ships, hunting pirates, or even crafting. In a way the game plays like Uncharted Waters Online, except with more depth. To learn more about Pirates of the Burning Sea check out the official MMOHuts Pirates of the Burning Sea page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lords of New York Dev Multiplayer Interview
- Lords of New York is a very unique Poker game amongst a sea of card games.
- Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard Now Available Exclusively on Google Play
- ZQGame a publisher of high-quality mobile games, today announced the global release of the anime-inspired, action-RPG, Soul Guardians: Age of ...
- Formula Fusion now on Steam
- R8 Games has announced that Formula Fusion is now available on Steam.