Perpetuum Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Perpetuum Page.
Perpetuum is a 3D SCI-FI MMORPG published by Avatar Creations. Gameplay wise Perpetuum plays a lot like Eve Online from CCP – but instead of space ships players control robots. Skills are learned over time the same way they’re learned in Eve Online. Like Eve, the game’s learning curve is quite steep – which means it’ll take quite a while for the average gamer to be able to fully figure the game out. To learn more about Perpetuum check out the official MMOHuts Perpetuum page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: Silver Membership, 15.1.1, and PAX East
- The Repopulation team has recently announced that the Silver Membership Package is now available for $19.99 on both Steam and on their website...
- Warframe Preview: Goodbye Friendly Fire
- MMOHut takes an early look at Warframe, a co-operative online third-person shooter.
- Riders of Icarus Begins Second Closed Beta
- Riders of Icarus’ second closed beta begins today and running through Thursday, April 28.