Perfect World International: Eclipse Now Available
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs , is pleased to announce that Perfect World International: Eclipse is available today. A new cinematic trailer highlights the tension and danger of the new experiences coming to PWI: Eclipse players.
With the launch of PWI: Eclipse, all players now begin their adventure in the new Celestial Vale starting zone, uniting all of the player races and classes into one introductory region. Also new is the ethereal Nigthshade race, who are the descendants of the Reapers and thus the god Pan Gu himself. Powered by the Moon, their arrival brings two new classes, the saber-wielding Duskblade and the scythe-equipped Stormbringer.
To assist players on their journey through PWI: Eclipse, Perfect World Entertainment is granting all players an Illusionary Crystal for free until January 17, 2015. Valued at $60, the Illusionary Crystal instantly levels a player character to level 95 – excluding the new Stormbringer and Duskblade classes.
Additional content coming includes a new endgame dungeon, revamped skill training system, optimized dailies, and new 8.5 ranked gear. PWI: Eclipse is a streamlined and welcoming entry point for all players and an exciting time to take part in the evolution of one of the most storied MMORPGs available.
More details about PWI: Eclipse content can be found here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HeroWarz Open Beta Begins
- In a surprise announcement this morning, KOG Games released the HeroWarz Open Beta.
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference
- Music Man Online Review
- In Music Man Online (Humorously shortened to MMO), you play the role of a dancer; you are in an academy very reminiscent of the Yugioh: GX