Pax East Firefall Preview
While at Pax East, MMOHuts had a chance to get an early preview of Firefall, Red5’s upcoming free-to-play shooter. We interviewed Matt DeWald, Community Manager at Red 5, about the game, and got a hands-on experience with the content.
Firefall is set in the future of earth, where after a meteorite strikes and decimates most of the population, humans are able to discover Crystite, a pure energy source to allow humans to create a technological renaissance. Players will participate in the Shared Intelligence Network (SIN), to gain missions and interact with players and NPCs. Firefall has a massive open world where players are encouraged to cooperate with each other as well as compete, and where content is dynamically generated and the world expanded.
To see more of the game, and to hear what Matt DeWald had to tell us, watch the video below.
MMOHuts Firefall PAX East Preview
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom: The Dark Legion Update Now Available
- Aeria Games is excited to announce a new update to its wildly popular anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom. The world of Azuria remains largely undiscove...
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal