Paragon Kwang Reveal Trailer
Today, Paragon reveals Kwang, a new fighter Hero set to arrive on October 4.
His kit includes:
- Light of the Heavens – Beams of light strike Kwang’s sword, dealing AoE damage around it and giving him Physical and Energy Armor.
- Judgement of the Heavens – Kwang throws his sword to the heavens. When it lands, it deals damage and tethers enemies to it. The sword remains planted in the ground forever, until retriggered or the next basic attack
- Gift of the Heavens – Passive: Kwang’s sword bursts with light, creating an aura around it that grants lifesteal to both Kwang and allies around him.
- Fury of the Heavens – Kwang spins his blade around him in an AoE, damaging and slowing enemies. If his sword has been thrown and is out in the world he will teleport to it before attacking.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization VI Prelaunch AI Analysis
- The Civilization fanatics have been in an uproar since Wednesday’s brazen AI Battle Royal stream put on by Firaxis.
- Endless Legend Tempest DLC Review
- Tempest is the latest DLC for the highly acclaimed 4x fantasy edition of Endless, Endless Legend.