Paragon Kwang Reveal Trailer
Today, Paragon reveals Kwang, a new fighter Hero set to arrive on October 4.
His kit includes:
- Light of the Heavens – Beams of light strike Kwang’s sword, dealing AoE damage around it and giving him Physical and Energy Armor.
- Judgement of the Heavens – Kwang throws his sword to the heavens. When it lands, it deals damage and tethers enemies to it. The sword remains planted in the ground forever, until retriggered or the next basic attack
- Gift of the Heavens – Passive: Kwang’s sword bursts with light, creating an aura around it that grants lifesteal to both Kwang and allies around him.
- Fury of the Heavens – Kwang spins his blade around him in an AoE, damaging and slowing enemies. If his sword has been thrown and is out in the world he will teleport to it before attacking.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.
- "Jagged Alliance: Flashback” Launches Closed Alpha for Kickstarter Backers
- Danish developer Full Control announced today that Jagged Alliance: Flashback is now in Closed Alpha and can be accessed by eligible Kickstart...