Paradox Development Studio – The History of Historical Strategy
Highlighting Paradox Development Studio’s humble beginnings with its adaptation of Europa Universalis from the tabletop to the desktop, this short film goes on to examine the team responsible for such titles as the Hearts of Iron and Crusader Kings series. Games both old and new are shared from the designers’ perspective, including a look at what’s next for Paradox Development Studio — their first RPG, Runemaster.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lego Minifigures: Square Foot & Zombie Pirate Now Available
- Funcom is expanding LEGO® Minifigures Online with sixteen new minifigures and the brand new monster trials challenge!
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces Retro-Gaming Mode
- Jump into a retro world through the month of April in Guild Wars 2.
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and