Pangya Eastern Valley Season 4 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pangya Page.
Pangya is a free to play anime styled golf MMO developed and published by Ntreev. Unlike Shot Online which is a more realistic golf game, Pangya stresses playability and an inviting visuals. The golfing mechanics are still solid, and Pangya can be enjoyed by both golf veterans and casual players alike. There are occasional tournaments, varied game modes, and special characters to unlock which give the game some replay value and incentives to keep playing. In this trailer, players are introduced to a new set of courses called ‘Eastern Valley.’ As might be suspected, these courses have an oriental theme to them. The art style, bamboo vegetation, pandas, and Chinese architecture make that pretty clear. Even the music that plays throughout the video has an Asian ring to it. To learn more about Pangya check out the official MMOHuts Pangya page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames TV: iPad Giveaway and Gamescom Game Jam Highlights
- Online games developer InnoGames published today their September episode of InnoGames TV. The newest edition was produced during gamescom and ...
- Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter ...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
- Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July...