Pangya Eastern Valley Season 4 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pangya Page.
Pangya is a free to play anime styled golf MMO developed and published by Ntreev. Unlike Shot Online which is a more realistic golf game, Pangya stresses playability and an inviting visuals. The golfing mechanics are still solid, and Pangya can be enjoyed by both golf veterans and casual players alike. There are occasional tournaments, varied game modes, and special characters to unlock which give the game some replay value and incentives to keep playing. In this trailer, players are introduced to a new set of courses called ‘Eastern Valley.’ As might be suspected, these courses have an oriental theme to them. The art style, bamboo vegetation, pandas, and Chinese architecture make that pretty clear. Even the music that plays throughout the video has an Asian ring to it. To learn more about Pangya check out the official MMOHuts Pangya page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Celebrates One Month Since Launch & Adds Supporter Packs
- Grinding Gear Games today announced that their popular action RPG, Path of Exile, has exceeded initial expectations just one month after the g...
- LawBreakers’ First Public Alpha Announced
- Gamers will be able to participate in LawBreakers’ closed alpha tests beginning in mid-June.
- Relics of Gods Gets Hands-On Demos at E3 2015
- As part of its premier at E3 2015, Seasun Games will showcase its first game to launch in North America, Relics of Gods.