Pangya Eastern Valley Season 4 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pangya Page.
Pangya is a free to play anime styled golf MMO developed and published by Ntreev. Unlike Shot Online which is a more realistic golf game, Pangya stresses playability and an inviting visuals. The golfing mechanics are still solid, and Pangya can be enjoyed by both golf veterans and casual players alike. There are occasional tournaments, varied game modes, and special characters to unlock which give the game some replay value and incentives to keep playing. In this trailer, players are introduced to a new set of courses called ‘Eastern Valley.’ As might be suspected, these courses have an oriental theme to them. The art style, bamboo vegetation, pandas, and Chinese architecture make that pretty clear. Even the music that plays throughout the video has an Asian ring to it. To learn more about Pangya check out the official MMOHuts Pangya page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Announces Gauntlet
- The legendary arcade game, Gauntlet, is set to return as a remastered game thanks to Warner Bros. Interactive.
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award...