Pandora Saga Gameplay – First Look January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pandora Saga Page.
Pandora Saga is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by MyRosso. Like Florensia, Pandora Saga is one of the few MMORPGs to be developed in Japan. The game is set in Europe where three nations are perpetually at war. The game’s most notable aspect is definitely its variety. Players can choose from 6 playable races, 4 classes (each with 2 job advancements) and 3 factions. The game actually looks and plays a lot like Perfect World, Shaiya and practically every other generic 3D Fantasy MMORPG. The game’s ‘epic war’ system is interesting, but since the game has so few players the large scale battles are never impressive. In the video above I created a human warrior and beat the crap out of a few maggots outside of town. To learn more about Pandora Saga, check out the official MMOHuts Pandora Saga page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- Everquest Next Landmark Friday HutStream
- Catch James all afternoon streaming EQNext Landmark!
- Warframe announces New Lotus Voice Packs
- When there's a need, game developers rush to fill it - and today, Warframe is delivering some hot new voice packs for Lotus.