Paladins – Third Look
www.mmohuts.com/game/paladins – Gets you Paladins info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities. The card system has changed since it’s inception, and now you acquire cards and when you place them in a deck you have a power amount. Each point you put into a card increases its rarity [from Common and up] and each upgrade makes the card even more powerful, allowing for intense amounts of customization even in a small amount of cards. It is presently in Open Beta and is still growing with a current pool of seventeen champions that fulfill the traditional MOBA roles of Damage, Support/Heals, and Tanks.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill to do Crossover with Dempagumi and Brave Frontier
- Gumi has announced a juggernaut partnership between Phantom of the Kill and Brave Frontier.
- Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation Launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Sept 12
- The latest update for Neverwinter, "Tomb of Annihilation" launches officially on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on September 12th, 2017!...
- Black Desert Magoria Expansion in Review
- The update, known as Magoria, fleshes out the water in Black Desert, both the surface and what can be found under.