Paladins SWC 2016 Dev Interview w/Drybear
DizzyPW interviews Drybear at the Smite World Championships about the latest workings of Paladins!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities.
- Fast, skill-based action: All weapons in Paladins are projectiles, requiring players to take great aim in order to hit their targets.
- Mount up: Players can use various mounts in order to traverse the large battlefields.
- Customization: Collect cards from battles and use them to increase your hero’s abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Mount Hua Launch Q&A
- Thankfully, Tyler Rawlins, Producer at Snail Games, took the time to answer all of our questions and clear-up a few things concerning the expa...
- Skara: The Blade Remains Takes Steam by Storm
- This week SKARA, The Blade Remains joined the list of games available via Steam Greenlight, the worldwide distributor of videogames online.