Paladins SWC 2016 Dev Interview w/Drybear
DizzyPW interviews Drybear at the Smite World Championships about the latest workings of Paladins!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities.
- Fast, skill-based action: All weapons in Paladins are projectiles, requiring players to take great aim in order to hit their targets.
- Mount up: Players can use various mounts in order to traverse the large battlefields.
- Customization: Collect cards from battles and use them to increase your hero’s abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Cador Update Released
- Albion Online today announced that their latest update ‘Cador’ is live.
- Infinite Crisis: Green Lantern Champion Profile Revealed
- Check out the Green Lantern as he will appear in Infinite Crisis!
- Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
- WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.