Paladins SWC 2016 Dev Interview w/Drybear
DizzyPW interviews Drybear at the Smite World Championships about the latest workings of Paladins!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities.
- Fast, skill-based action: All weapons in Paladins are projectiles, requiring players to take great aim in order to hit their targets.
- Mount up: Players can use various mounts in order to traverse the large battlefields.
- Customization: Collect cards from battles and use them to increase your hero’s abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall's "Blackwater Anomaly" Trailer is Live
- In anticipation for Firefall’s Open Beta launch on July 9, Red 5 Studios has released the official trailer for Blackwater Anomaly.
- Naruto Online Launches Today in the West
- Oasis Games Ltd announced today that Naruto Online is now available in the Western regions for PC.
- Prepare Yourself for Hero Civilization: A New Dawn
- Vibrant Games has announced the launch of New Era of its successful top ranked browser MMORTS game Hero Civilization (HC).