Paladins SWC 2016 Dev Interview w/Drybear
DizzyPW interviews Drybear at the Smite World Championships about the latest workings of Paladins!
Paladins: Champions of the Realm is a F2P FPS developed by Hi-Rez Studios. Focused on team-based strategy, Paladins combines FPS combat with RPG elements and a collectible card system that allows players to amplify and augment their characters with different abilities.
- Fast, skill-based action: All weapons in Paladins are projectiles, requiring players to take great aim in order to hit their targets.
- Mount up: Players can use various mounts in order to traverse the large battlefields.
- Customization: Collect cards from battles and use them to increase your hero’s abilities.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America to Publish First Person Shooter Extraction
- Nexon America, the North American subsidiary of Tokyo-based NEXON Co., LTD., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced ...
- Neverwinter Expands Invites for Second Beta Weekend
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are expanding the pool of beta testers for its second beta weekend, with all new features.