Paladins Open Beta Announcement!
HiRez Studios’ Paladins is very proud to make the announcement that their game is going into Open Beta today! Paladins is a team-based shooter with strategy and strong character customization via collectible cards. These cards augment what a character already has and can be built in a variety of ways using them. It will be free-to-play on PC and for current-gen consoles. A great deal has gone into the game since it’s original Closed Beta: A deeper in-game item system, 17 champions, a third map [“Enchanted Forest”], being able to use parts of skins [RE: Gun skin, head skin, body skin], competitive Ranked mode and more! The Steam version of the game will launch with Steam Achievements as well as an special Team Fortress 2 skin for Barik of the TF2 Engineer. All you have to do is win five games with Barik and it’s yours.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...
- Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf Early Impressions
- Originally, Warhammer 40k: Space Wolf was a game for mobile, a free to play turn-based strategy game.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Announces Stream Preview of Next Update 2.2
- FFXIV Producers Announce Livestream of PS4 launch details and Update 2.2 information this Saturday, January 25th.