Oz World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Oz World Page.
Oz World is a 3D social MMO published by OnGamePort, the same folks behind Deicide Online. Unlike most MMOs, Oz World places a strong emphasis on social interaction. Aside from chatting and interacting with players, there’s little else to do, as there really aren’t any other gamplay mechanics. Think of Oz World as 5Street, without the dancing component and LESS social elements. Come to think of it, there’s no real reason to play Oz World. The graphics are old and blocky, movement is buggy and there aren’t many features. In the video above, I walked around for a bit aimlessly and that’s about it. To learn more about Oz World check out the official MMOHuts Oz World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO: Riders of Rohan Gets Official Release Date
- Turbine has announced that The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will launch on September 5.
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.
- Felspire Releases 2.0 Expansion
- Felspire enters a whole new expansion – Nirvana, featuring a new Rebirth System, increased level cap to 500 & more.