Oz World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Oz World Page.
Oz World is a 3D social MMO published by OnGamePort, the same folks behind Deicide Online. Unlike most MMOs, Oz World places a strong emphasis on social interaction. Aside from chatting and interacting with players, there’s little else to do, as there really aren’t any other gamplay mechanics. Think of Oz World as 5Street, without the dancing component and LESS social elements. Come to think of it, there’s no real reason to play Oz World. The graphics are old and blocky, movement is buggy and there aren’t many features. In the video above, I walked around for a bit aimlessly and that’s about it. To learn more about Oz World check out the official MMOHuts Oz World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: Servers Now Set Live Before Launch Date
- Bungie, the creators behind the original Halo FPS series, has just launched their servers for their latest FPS franchise "Destiny", ...
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.
- Tribes: Ascend removes skiing bug
- Hi-Rez Studios has found and removed the "skiing bug" found in Tribes Ascend.