Oz World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Oz World Page.
Oz World is a 3D social MMO published by OnGamePort, the same folks behind Deicide Online. Unlike most MMOs, Oz World places a strong emphasis on social interaction. Aside from chatting and interacting with players, there’s little else to do, as there really aren’t any other gamplay mechanics. Think of Oz World as 5Street, without the dancing component and LESS social elements. Come to think of it, there’s no real reason to play Oz World. The graphics are old and blocky, movement is buggy and there aren’t many features. In the video above, I walked around for a bit aimlessly and that’s about it. To learn more about Oz World check out the official MMOHuts Oz World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder at Gamescom 2013
- Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that it will be showing off the console version of the critically a...
- Street Fighter V vs Killer Instinct Season 3 - PAX South 2016
- Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have been two big names in the competitive fighting game circuit for quite some time.
- ArcheAge: Livestream Series Annouced By XLGames; Starts Today
- XLGames has recently announced that they will be hosting a new Livestream series called Exploring ArcheAge.