Oz World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Oz World Page.
Oz World is a 3D social MMO published by OnGamePort, the same folks behind Deicide Online. Unlike most MMOs, Oz World places a strong emphasis on social interaction. Aside from chatting and interacting with players, there’s little else to do, as there really aren’t any other gamplay mechanics. Think of Oz World as 5Street, without the dancing component and LESS social elements. Come to think of it, there’s no real reason to play Oz World. The graphics are old and blocky, movement is buggy and there aren’t many features. In the video above, I walked around for a bit aimlessly and that’s about it. To learn more about Oz World check out the official MMOHuts Oz World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
- IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history.
- HiRez Reveals new Goddess Nemesis with Patch Notes Stream
- And this week the latest addition to the roster appears to be none other than the Greek Goddess of Retribution alongside a special Russian the...
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Impressions
- Pwarp reviews the state of Aura Kingdom's closed beta.