Oz: Broken Kingdom Official Launch Trailer
Nexon and This Game Studio announce the launch of Oz: Broken Kingdom, a mobile RPG that takes place in a reimagined world of Oz.
Oz: Broken Kingdom features unique RPG elements which include a deep strategic turn-based combat system, character customization and evolution as well as and an array of hero-specific epic abilities. Players collect and upgrade more than 100 unique abilities as they guide their legendary heroes through seven regions of Oz, including the now dangerous Munchkin countryside, perilous halls of Glinda’s Castle, and the many shadowy lands beyond. Hordes of fiendish foes, nightmarish minions and beastly bosses will attempt to stop the four heroes on their quest to cast back the darkness and solve the thrilling mysteries of a corrupted Oz.
In addition to the single-player story mode, players can also enter Arena mode where they join a guild with their friends, collect companions to battle alongside their heroes, and challenge others in the Arenas of Oz in real-time player-vs-player (PvP) battles to earn rewards and climb the leaderboards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Rebirth: Open Beta Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces that its official free server, MU Rebirth will enter Open Beta today.
- Snail GamesTo Reveal New Mobile/Console Device @ CES 2015
- Snail Games USA will debut its groundbreaking lineup of gaming devices at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas. The move comes as Snail loo...
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...