Overwatch Halloween Terror Trailer
Blizzard announces the first Overwatch Halloween Terror, a seasonal event featuring a PvE Brawl, a new map, and plenty of spooky skins. The event is live now.
Loot boxes will be replaced with jack-o’-lanterns filled with over 100 new collectible icons, sprays, poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more. These customization options can also be unlocked through the Hero Gallery.
Junkenstein’s Revenge marks a new PvE co-op brawl mode. Players will choose from the Alchemist (Ana), the Archer (Hanzo), the Gunslinger (McCree), or the Soldier (Soldier: 76) and defend Adlersbrunn castle’s doors against Dr. Junkenstein’s onslaught.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Master: New Mobile MMO Opens Pre-Registration
- Featuring a popular K-POP group to promote the game
- Dark Blood Opens The Cave of the Abyss
- Dark Blood is getting in the Halloween mood with the release of the Cave of the Abyss.
- Illyriad update adds crafting to game
- Illyriad Games has launched a new update to their flagship game Illyriad that allows players to begin crafting various items.