Overwatch Halloween Terror Trailer
Blizzard announces the first Overwatch Halloween Terror, a seasonal event featuring a PvE Brawl, a new map, and plenty of spooky skins. The event is live now.
Loot boxes will be replaced with jack-o’-lanterns filled with over 100 new collectible icons, sprays, poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more. These customization options can also be unlocked through the Hero Gallery.
Junkenstein’s Revenge marks a new PvE co-op brawl mode. Players will choose from the Alchemist (Ana), the Archer (Hanzo), the Gunslinger (McCree), or the Soldier (Soldier: 76) and defend Adlersbrunn castle’s doors against Dr. Junkenstein’s onslaught.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost Recon Online Is Now Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Ubisoft announces a name change and further updates as Ghost Recon gets ready for an April release.
- MMORPG Etiquette
- Most of us (I assume) have been living in reality for a while as well, and we've probably become aware of little unspoken rules.
- One Piece Online: JoyGames Announces Closed Beta Test
- Today, JoyGames would like to announce closed beta for their new tower defense ARPG One Piece Online. The closed beta phase will begin on Janu...