Overwatch Halloween Terror Trailer
Blizzard announces the first Overwatch Halloween Terror, a seasonal event featuring a PvE Brawl, a new map, and plenty of spooky skins. The event is live now.
Loot boxes will be replaced with jack-o’-lanterns filled with over 100 new collectible icons, sprays, poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more. These customization options can also be unlocked through the Hero Gallery.
Junkenstein’s Revenge marks a new PvE co-op brawl mode. Players will choose from the Alchemist (Ana), the Archer (Hanzo), the Gunslinger (McCree), or the Soldier (Soldier: 76) and defend Adlersbrunn castle’s doors against Dr. Junkenstein’s onslaught.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.
- ESL Announces Twitch Partnership and Exclusive Broadcast
- ESL announces that it has signed a multi-year, extensive partnership agreement with Twitch, which will be the exclusive streaming partner for ...
- Fiesta Online Review
- Fiesta is easy to get into, with plenty for players to do in both PvE and PvP.