Osu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Osu Page.
Osu! is a 2D rhythm based MMO with anime inspired backgrounds. The core gameplay in Osu is very similar to games like Super Dance Online, ShowUp and other rhythm based MMOs – except with much simpler gameplay. The game is based off of the Japanese DS game Ouendan. There’s no real lobby or persistent world, just gameplay. The graphics, even though 2D, are incredibly sleek and modern looking. Those interested in rhythm based games should definitely give Osu! a try. To learn more about Osu! check out the official MMOHuts Osu! page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2K Announces Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Expansion Pack
- Extensive addition introduces aquatic gameplay, an overhauled diplomacy system, hybrid Affinities and more!
- The Repopulation Hosts New Year’s Eve Q&A
- With their highly active Kickstarter campaign in motion, the Repopulation team will be ringing in the new year with a live Q&A session tod...
- Tribal Wars 2 - Unit System revealed
- InnoGames released additional information on the unit system of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.