Osu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Osu Page.
Osu! is a 2D rhythm based MMO with anime inspired backgrounds. The core gameplay in Osu is very similar to games like Super Dance Online, ShowUp and other rhythm based MMOs – except with much simpler gameplay. The game is based off of the Japanese DS game Ouendan. There’s no real lobby or persistent world, just gameplay. The graphics, even though 2D, are incredibly sleek and modern looking. Those interested in rhythm based games should definitely give Osu! a try. To learn more about Osu! check out the official MMOHuts Osu! page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.
- Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
- In their usual going big method, they've chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown.
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 12th Year Online
- Jagex celebrates RuneScape’s 12th anniversary with a host of community competitions and in-game events.