Osu Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Osu Page.
Osu! is a 2D rhythm based MMO with anime inspired backgrounds. The core gameplay in Osu is very similar to games like Super Dance Online, ShowUp and other rhythm based MMOs – except with much simpler gameplay. The game is based off of the Japanese DS game Ouendan. There’s no real lobby or persistent world, just gameplay. The graphics, even though 2D, are incredibly sleek and modern looking. Those interested in rhythm based games should definitely give Osu! a try. To learn more about Osu! check out the official MMOHuts Osu! page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
- Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer.
- Masthead Studios Announces Guns And Robots
- Masthead Studios has announced a new title: Guns and Robots.
- Combat Arms (EU) - New economy changes made
- Today, Nexon Europe has announced major changes to Combat Arms, the enormously popular online first-person shooter. The changes introduce a fa...