Orcs Must Die Unchained – PAX Gameplay Overview
DizzyPW and 4 other players at PAX Prime take on stupidly massive waves of orcs in a new co-op survival style gamemode for Orcs Must Die Unchained!
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a competitive, team-based fortress siege game in the style of the original Orcs Must Die! games. Teams of five must compete as they lay traps, order minions, and set siege to each other. The game features collectible heroes, traps, weapons, and minions, allowing you to build and adapt to each game.
The game is the first in the series to offer competitive offense and defense multiplayer. Its also the first in the series to be free to play!
Get more information from MMOHuts First Look and PAX Prime 2015 Day 4 Recap here:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
- Lord of Ultima, EA's real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games' network.
- PlanetSide 2 Pushes Out First Optimization Patch
- PlanetSide 2 OMFGPhase 1 of Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) is a go! Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) released PlanetSide 2's fi...