Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Dev Interview PAX East 2014
I ask Robot Entertainment design director, Ian Fischer about how the latest game in the Orcs Must Die! Series is setup around PvP, get a feel for the characters, and start to understand how the key elements on the battlefield are managed.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle — building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense.
The game is currently in a community alpha but you can join by becoming a founder. More information here: https://www.orcsmustdie.com/founders
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Mage trainee Apprentice Now Available
- Update 1.7 is here, and Gameforge is expanding the hero ranks in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with the high-spirited Apprentice. Heroes are now al...
- Phantom of the Kill to do Crossover with Dempagumi and Brave Frontier
- Gumi has announced a juggernaut partnership between Phantom of the Kill and Brave Frontier.