Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Dev Interview PAX East 2014
I ask Robot Entertainment design director, Ian Fischer about how the latest game in the Orcs Must Die! Series is setup around PvP, get a feel for the characters, and start to understand how the key elements on the battlefield are managed.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle — building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense.
The game is currently in a community alpha but you can join by becoming a founder. More information here: https://www.orcsmustdie.com/founders
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...
- Combat Arms releases Rural Estate map
- The prize-winning Rural Estate map is now live in Nexon's Combat Arms.
- Massive Guild Battles Now Available with Neverwinter: Stronghold Siege
- This brand-new update introduces mass-scale PvP battles for the first time in the free-to-play MMORPG.