Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Dev Interview PAX East 2014
I ask Robot Entertainment design director, Ian Fischer about how the latest game in the Orcs Must Die! Series is setup around PvP, get a feel for the characters, and start to understand how the key elements on the battlefield are managed.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a fast-paced Fortress Siege action game in which teams of heroes battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in Orcs Must Die!, teams of players are responsible for both sides of the battle — building traps to stop the enemy assault AND summoning their own armies to lead against the enemy defense.
The game is currently in a community alpha but you can join by becoming a founder. More information here: https://www.orcsmustdie.com/founders
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Perfect World Entertainment has rolled out a love-inspired event for RaiderZ, beginning February 6 and running until February 27.
- Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
- Today, Kitfox Games released a developer update on its Kickstarter page for Moon Hunters, updating players and fans to the game's progres...
- Chrono Tales Injects New Content Into Game
- New pets, a new event, and a server merge are in this special March update for Chrono Tales.