Operation 7 Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Operation 7 Page.
Operation 7 is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by Netgame – the same company behind Hero Online, Colony of War, Scions of Fate, and Cloud Nine. Gameplay wise Operation 7 doesn’t deviate too much from the tried and true tactical MMOFPS genre as it plays a lot like Cross Fire and Sudden Attack. Like other tactical shooters, players have the option to customize their weapons to a certain degree. Graphically speaking the game hasn’t aged too well. The graphics aren’t nearly as ‘good’ as newer MMOFPS games like Alliance of Valiant Arms or Project Blackout. To learn more about Operation 7 check out the official MMOHuts Operation 7 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...
- Dragon Front: World’s First Virtual Reality Collectible Card Game Revealed
- Today High Voltage Software revealed Dragon Front, a turn-based collectible card game (CCG) made specifically for virtual reality (VR).