Operation 7 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Operation 7 Page.
Operation 7 is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by Netgame. Gameplay wise Operation 7 doesn’t deviate too much from the tried and true MMOFPS genre. The game’s strongest aspect is without a doubt it’s solid variety. The game has over 35 primary weapons, 20+ playable maps and a boatload of other items available in its shop. Unfortunately though, the game has only for game modes. Like Alliance of Valiant Arms and Combat Arms, players have the option to customize their weapons to a certain degree. Graphically speaking the game hasn’t aged too well. The graphics aren’t nearly as ‘good’ as newer MMOFPS titles and even the gameplay mechanics don’t feel fluid. In the video above I checked out the game’s item shop and played two rounds of ‘team deathmatch’. I ended the first game with a positive score and the second with a negative one. To learn more about Operation 7 check out the official MMOHuts Operation 7 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.
- Forced Beta Review
- Forced is a new upcoming co-op game that can be played alone or together with 3 other friends. This tactical arcade action game offers somethi...
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.