OGame Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our OGame Page.
OGame is a 2D browser based sci-fi themed empire building MMO published by GameForge – the same company behind Gates of Andaron, Metin 2, BiteFight, Ikarium and numerous other games. OGame is an empire building game that plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony, but unlike those games is set in space, much like Astro Empires and Space Invasion. Start with control over one small planet and expand your galactic empire to control dozens of planets! If you’ve played Evony or any other strategy themed MMO before, picking up and learning OGame should be a breeze. To learn more about OGame check out the official MMOHuts OGame page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.
- Dark Blood Unlocks Act II
- Outspark has launched its first major update for Dark Blood since the game's open beta launch.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.