OGame Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our OGame Page.
OGame is a 2D browser based sci-fi themed empire building MMO published by GameForge – the same company behind Gates of Andaron, Metin 2, BiteFight, Ikarium and numerous other games. OGame is an empire building game that plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony, but unlike those games is set in space, much like Astro Empires and Space Invasion. Start with control over one small planet and expand your galactic empire to control dozens of planets! If you’ve played Evony or any other strategy themed MMO before, picking up and learning OGame should be a breeze. To learn more about OGame check out the official MMOHuts OGame page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
- E3 is chaos. Between the South and West hall being a good 10 minute walk apart, countless hidden meeting rooms and escalators rivaling the con...
- War Thunder: Revenue shared UCC coming soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced an exciting new addition to their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder with the introduction of its revenue share ...
- GameLoop, a Mobile Dedicated Social Network for Gamers, Announced
- Loop Unlimited, Inc. today announced GameLoop, a social network platform for gamers and developers available exclusively on mobile devices.