OGame Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our OGame Page.
OGame is a 2D browser based sci-fi themed empire building MMO published by GameForge – the same company behind Gates of Andaron, Metin 2, BiteFight, Ikarium and numerous other games. OGame is an empire building game that plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony, but unlike those games is set in space, much like Astro Empires and Space Invasion. Start with control over one small planet and expand your galactic empire to control dozens of planets! If you’ve played Evony or any other strategy themed MMO before, picking up and learning OGame should be a breeze. To learn more about OGame check out the official MMOHuts OGame page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Talks Viking Drengr Class and Path System
- Although focused on the Viking realm warrior known as the Drengr, the more important reveal of the stream focused around the idea of multiple ...
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
- Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new...
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.