OGame Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our OGame Page.
OGame is a 2D browser based sci-fi themed empire building MMO published by GameForge – the same company behind Gates of Andaron, Metin 2, BiteFight, Ikarium and numerous other games. OGame is an empire building game that plays a lot like Caesary, Grepolis and Evony, but unlike those games is set in space, much like Astro Empires and Space Invasion. Start with control over one small planet and expand your galactic empire to control dozens of planets! If you’ve played Evony or any other strategy themed MMO before, picking up and learning OGame should be a breeze. To learn more about OGame check out the official MMOHuts OGame page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Steam Launch Review
- First of all I want to mention how beautiful this game is; not only is it the best looking title in the free dog-fighting genre, it may be one...
- Soldier Front 2 Plays Host To Alien Hordes With Co-Op Mode and More
- Get your fill of alien carnage in Soldier Front 2 from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games.
- Star Trek Online: ST Voyager Actors Introduced in Delta Rising update
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the addition of three actors from Star Trek: Voyager who will be joining...