Nosgoth – Whats New? The Silenced Cathedral
This time seeing whats new in Nosgoth, I get a chance to join a virtual play session with Psyonix and Square-Enix to check out the latest map known as Silenced Cathedral being introduced early in the new year!
Background lore having to do with the Silenced Cathedral within Nosgoth:
During the soul reaver era just before Kain established his divine empire seemingly for good, a play of staggering ambition was hatched by the finest architects and artisans that humankind had to offer. Realizing that outright warfare against the Vampires was costing them too dearly, and could perhaps only ever end in defeat, the greatest thinkers conceived of another way to battle the threat. A holy weapon of unprecedented size and power that would require a building the size of a towering, spiraling cathedral to house it. While this cathedral itself was built atop a sheer mountain cliff top, the critical auxiliary structures and supporting areas came to be carved out of the cliffs and valleys for miles around. The weapon the cathedral housed was conceived to blast a deadly hymn which would destroy every vampiric creature on the face of Nosgoth.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erebus2 Open Beta Begins
- Zemi Interactive, Inc. has announced the beginning of the Open Beta Erebus2 Global. Open Beta will last until October 15th,.
- Dungeon Punks Reveals Combo System
- With Dungeon Punks just two weeks from release on console, Hyperawesome has revealed more details on the game's combo system.
- Play 'Heroes in the Sky' on JC Planet account from Feb. 5th
- JC planet has announced that they will start H.I.S (Heroes in the sky) service from Feb. 5th. With this, JC Planet will be able to add more ga...