Nosgoth – PAX East 2014 Dev Interview
I stop by the Square Enix booth at PAX East to talk to Nosgoth’s Community Manager and Game Designer about the Lore behind the game, the focus, the two new classes, new skills and more!
Nosgoth is a bloodthirsty, free-to-play, competitive online multiplayer title from Square Enix and Psyonix, set in the Legacy of Kain universe. Choose between the ranged-specialized Humans or the brutal up-close carnage of the Vampires, and let the bloodshed begin.
Nosgoth’s iron-willed Emperor Kain has disappeared, leaving his throne empty and the world in the hands of his Lieutenants. Riven by jealousy and conflict, it was not long before the Vampire Clans began fighting among themselves. Only the threat of a newly resurgent Humanity launching a war of extinction against them could reunite the warring Clans. Now they turn their inhuman strengths on a common enemy, to stop the genocidal march of Humankind.
Thousands of years on from when their ancestors attempted to extinguish the race of Vampires from Nosgoth, the remaining Humans have been paying the price for that war ever since. Having risen from slavery and rebuilt their civilization, Humans have joined forces from all corners of the world to exterminate the Vampires once and for all. Growing in number, their rediscovery of lost expertise in weapon-crafting and new technologies in alchemy now makes them formidable warriors.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.
- Digimon Masters Gets New Riding Mode, Easter Eggs and more
- Joymax announces new Riding Mode features and Easter events for Digimon Masters Online.
- Take Flight with ACE COMBAT Infinity Update 10
- The latest update, which is available now on the PlayStation®Network, offers players new aircrafts, new online co-op missions & more.