Nosgoth – New Vampire Class: The Summoner – First Look
Square Enix and Psyonix are finally ready to reveal the latest vampire class, The Summoner and they chose MMOHuts to show her off!
Summoners are cursed immortals trapped in decaying bodies and have sought out forbidden lore in their attempts to save themselves. Flesh sculptors graft material from unwilling sacrifices to their own bodies to cover their overall rotting putrid smell, while soul-wrights call on the powers of the underworld to fuel their battlefield sorceries of destruction, protection, and summoning.
Her abilities allow her to summon ghouls from the underworld, protect herself and near by allies from projectiles, and help with crowd control.
The Summoner will be joining Nosgoth on Tuesday, February 3rd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access 4 Adds Major Updates and 24 Hour Access
- The next phase of Early Access testing includes content updates with new vehicles, maps, enhanced rebalancing and retrofits.
- Firefall’s Final Closed Beta Milestone Live This Thursday
- Red 5 Studios today announced that Firefall’s final Closed Beta milestone is coming this Thursday, June 27.
- Discover a Menagerie of Guardian Spirits in Aura Kingdom
- No adventurer should be without a loyal friend; Eidolons will be a cornerstone of gameplay in Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games.