Nosgoth – New Vampire Class: The Summoner – First Look
Square Enix and Psyonix are finally ready to reveal the latest vampire class, The Summoner and they chose MMOHuts to show her off!
Summoners are cursed immortals trapped in decaying bodies and have sought out forbidden lore in their attempts to save themselves. Flesh sculptors graft material from unwilling sacrifices to their own bodies to cover their overall rotting putrid smell, while soul-wrights call on the powers of the underworld to fuel their battlefield sorceries of destruction, protection, and summoning.
Her abilities allow her to summon ghouls from the underworld, protect herself and near by allies from projectiles, and help with crowd control.
The Summoner will be joining Nosgoth on Tuesday, February 3rd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Announces 200 Million Milestone
- RuneScape has made history today by reaching over 200 million registered player accounts.
- League of Legends Season 3 Final Date and Prize Pool Unveiled
- Riot Games today unveiled plans for the Season 3 World Championship, the premier event for League of Legends professional esports on a global ...
- Heroes of the Storm Tracer in Review
- In order to keep her playstyle from Overwatch, Tracer’s passive ability, Reload, allows her to attack while moving.