Nosgoth – New Vampire Class: The Summoner – First Look
Square Enix and Psyonix are finally ready to reveal the latest vampire class, The Summoner and they chose MMOHuts to show her off!
Summoners are cursed immortals trapped in decaying bodies and have sought out forbidden lore in their attempts to save themselves. Flesh sculptors graft material from unwilling sacrifices to their own bodies to cover their overall rotting putrid smell, while soul-wrights call on the powers of the underworld to fuel their battlefield sorceries of destruction, protection, and summoning.
Her abilities allow her to summon ghouls from the underworld, protect herself and near by allies from projectiles, and help with crowd control.
The Summoner will be joining Nosgoth on Tuesday, February 3rd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Battles: Evolutionary Action Strategy Game Now on iOS
- Digital Dinosaur™ Games today announced the release of Dungeon Battles: Heroes of the Throne, an evolutionary, Free-To-Play, action strategy...
- Call of Duty: AW DLC 3 - Supremacy Reveals Details and Dates
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 an...
- Villagers & Heroes Mobile Review
- This is not a new kid on the block by any stretch of the imagination, having existed as early back as 2011 under a different name.