Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Steam Trailer
ArcSys Systems announces that the new anime fighting hit, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, is coming to Steam.
Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce, that Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late the latest anime fighting game from Arc System Works’ catalog will be available on July 12 on Steam (PC).
Pick one of 16 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges! A fight is more than just pressing buttons!
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Features
- 16 playable characters!
Meticulously hand-drawn characters each with their own unique powers and abilities.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
Accessible controls let beginners jump into the fray, but also advanced enough for even the most experienced fighting game players.
- Battle across the globe!
Online multiplayer lets you take on opponents from around the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR 2016 Updated Review
- So what’s the state of the game now? I’m a little torn, I won’t lie to you guys.
- Mean Girls: New iOS Game Now Available
- Get in loser, we’re going shopping! Indie developer So Much Drama is proud to announce that in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of Mea...