Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Steam Trailer
ArcSys Systems announces that the new anime fighting hit, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, is coming to Steam.
Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce, that Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late the latest anime fighting game from Arc System Works’ catalog will be available on July 12 on Steam (PC).
Pick one of 16 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges! A fight is more than just pressing buttons!
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Features
- 16 playable characters!
Meticulously hand-drawn characters each with their own unique powers and abilities.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
Accessible controls let beginners jump into the fray, but also advanced enough for even the most experienced fighting game players.
- Battle across the globe!
Online multiplayer lets you take on opponents from around the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
- Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new A...
- Skyforge Interactive Panorama Reveals New Zone
- A new interactive 3D panorama for the upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge gives a first look at the location called Veines.
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.