Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Steam Trailer
ArcSys Systems announces that the new anime fighting hit, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late, is coming to Steam.
Arc System Works Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce, that Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late the latest anime fighting game from Arc System Works’ catalog will be available on July 12 on Steam (PC).
Pick one of 16 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges! A fight is more than just pressing buttons!
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late Features
- 16 playable characters!
Meticulously hand-drawn characters each with their own unique powers and abilities.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
Accessible controls let beginners jump into the fray, but also advanced enough for even the most experienced fighting game players.
- Battle across the globe!
Online multiplayer lets you take on opponents from around the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online - The Final Beta Test Impressions
- Albion Online is a game I have loved a lot for the last three years, but also started to hate.
- First Assault Announces Early Access Program
- An Early Access program for their first-person shooter Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) ...
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.