Nida Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Nida Online Page.
Nida Online is a fast paced 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamekiss – the same folks behind FreeStyle: Street Basketball, GhostX and Valkyrie Sky. Even though the game was released in 2009 the game’s visuals and interface are quite bad. The game’s one unique aspect is that the leveling is extremely fast paced with the level cap currently set at 400+. The game also mixes the fantasy and sci-fi genres, but overall the game is certainly more fantasy themed than sci-fi, sort of like RF Online. In the video above I just created a character and grinded away at a few monsters. To learn more about Nida Online check out the official MMOHuts Nida Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy): New Systems and Upgrades Available
- League of Angels (ValcoJoy) has just announced a Major Upgrade, including New Angel, New Heroes, New Mount, New Abyss and New System.
- Forge of Empires launched for iPad
- InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is avai...