Nexus (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Nexus Page.
Nexus is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by KRU Interactive – the same company behind Dark Ages and Shattered Galaxy. The company used to be a part of Nexon, but broke away from them sometime in 2005. Nexus was originally released in South Korea back in 1996, making it one of the first MMORPGs ever. The game is as good as a 14+ year old game could be, but it still leaves a lot to be desired. The free trial restrictions include a level cap of 49, but has unlimited playtime. To learn more about Nexus check out the official MMOHuts Nexus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Look Inside Lucent Heart's Scaena Update
- Lucent Heart launched its first major expansion, Scaena, at the end of August, adding two major new features.
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Tribal Wars 2 Reaches 1 Million Registered Users while in Beta
- The worldwide browser beta, which already supports a total of 20 language versions, amassed over a million registered players within 6 weeks.