Neverwinter Portobello’s Campaign Reveal Trailer
Neverwinter reveals its upcoming event, Portobello’s Campaign! Based on the Acquisitions Inc. live game from PAX Prime 2015, players can expect a super-meta tabletop adventure on March 31.
Cryptic Studios has included a full-fledged, in-game campaign for the month-long Portobello’s Campaign that will give players progression through the content and more rewards than previous iterations of the event. These rewards include a new artifact item and companion, including the Apocalypse Dagger artifact and Staldorf modeled after the items from the live game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOOM Announces Details for Multiplayer Closed Alpha
- Today, Bethesda and id Software revealed details for the multiplayer Closed Alpha test for DOOM.
- Blowfish Studios to Simultaneous Release Gunscape in January 2016
- All platforms will enjoy a simultaneous release of Gunscape, an FPS/world-building hybrid, in January 2016.
- Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising: Path of Heroes Gets Mercenary Pet Update
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has a new update for ROVU: Path of Heroes.