Need for Speed World Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Need for Speed World Page.
Need for Speed World is a 3D racing MMO with a persistent world published by Electronic Arts – the same company behind Battlefield Heroes, Lord of Ultima, FIFA Online, Battleforge and a few other games. The game has gorgeous graphics and is quite possibly the best looking MMO out there (Visually). Gameplay wise Need for Speed World plays a lot like Drift City and RayCity. In fact, the games are very similar in terms of core gameplay. Unlike these two games though, Need for Speed World features real world cars. Fans of racing games should definitely give Need for Speed World a try, as it’s by far one of the best racing MMOs out there! To learn more about Need for Speed World check out the official MMOHuts Need for Speed World page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Maestia Begins Closed Beta
- Gravity Interactive has announced the launch of Maestia's closed beta test.