Nadirim Graphics Insight Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Nadirim Page.
Browser games tend to be a dime a dozen, but many of the upcoming ones show a level of production value previously unseen in the genre. Nadirim is one of those quality titles that’s currently in development. The official site has been up for some time, and there are several trailers that show off the game’s features, lore, and now graphics. Nadirim is based on Arabian mythology which helps it stand out from most MMORPGs, browser or client. The game is being developed by a European studio and is accepting beta applications. To learn more about Nadirim check out the official MMOHuts Nadirim page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- The Lord of the Rings Online previews Update 6's new areas
- Turbine has released new details about the areas coming to The Lord of the Rings Online.
- Total War Attila: Now Available
- Total War™: ATTILA is now available to purchase at retailers and available for digital download. The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, ...