Myth War 2 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myth War 2 Online Page.
Myth War 2 Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game plays a lot like traditional console RPGs, as combat is turn based like a Final Fantasy game. Both the graphics and interface in the game feel a bit dated and the game’s English translations are quite bad. Obvious spelling mistakes in quest text isn’t uncommon. The game only has four playable classes as well as a very limited number of skills. In the video above, I created a Human and completed several tutorial quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Myth War 2 Online check out the official MMOHuts Myth War 2 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Mabinogi Update - Ancient Secrets of Irinid
- Check out the massive new update to Mabinogi called Ancient Secrets of Irinid. New flying mounts, skills, an entirely new area called Courcle ...
- Forsaken World Update Launches
- Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.
- Chaos Heroes Online: New MOBA releasing this Fall
- Turn the tide, win the battle, survive the war! Free-to-play online games publisher Aeria Games today announced Chaos Heroes Online, a new act...