Myth War 2 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myth War 2 Online Page.
Myth War 2 Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game plays a lot like traditional console RPGs, as combat is turn based like a Final Fantasy game. Both the graphics and interface in the game feel a bit dated and the game’s English translations are quite bad. Obvious spelling mistakes in quest text isn’t uncommon. The game only has four playable classes as well as a very limited number of skills. In the video above, I created a Human and completed several tutorial quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Myth War 2 Online check out the official MMOHuts Myth War 2 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
- Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST...
- Blockstorm is Available Now on Steam Early Access
- GhostShark Games announces that their voxel based PvP FPS, Blockstorm, is available on Steam Early Access.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Rougelike RPG coming October 27th
- The quirky and colorful rogue-like dungeon defense game that first reared its head on Early Access in December 2013 has reached the final stag...