Myth War 2 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myth War 2 Online Page.
Myth War 2 Online is a 2D turn based fantasy MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Wonderland Online and numerous other titles. The game plays a lot like traditional console RPGs, as combat is turn based like a Final Fantasy game. Both the graphics and interface in the game feel a bit dated and the game’s English translations are quite bad. Obvious spelling mistakes in quest text isn’t uncommon. The game only has four playable classes as well as a very limited number of skills. In the video above, I created a Human and completed several tutorial quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Myth War 2 Online check out the official MMOHuts Myth War 2 page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
- Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the sa
- Pockie Pirates: Chapter 11 Launched
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, has today announced the launch of the anticipated “Chapter 11” update for popular free-to-play One...
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"