Myth Angels Online Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myth Angels Online Page.
UserJoy has unveiled the latest MMORPG in the Angels Online series. Myth Angels Online is the sequel to the original Angels Online which is currently published by IGG. The new game has the same cute, anime inspired graphics, but a vastly expanded game world and feature set. Its also being published directly by UserJoy so it should get more immediate updates, though the English translations may suffer. There’s not much known about the game just yet, the official site just went up recently on September 24, 2010. This trailer shows off some gameplay and some of the game’s lore. Myth Angels Online has a game world inspired by Greek mythology. The trailer starts with a conversation between the Gods before moving on to showing off some of the stronger monsters including those found in Greek mythology. Besides the addition of instanced dungeons and a new pet training system, players will enjoy many of the features found in Angels Online including an in depth resource collection and crafting system. To learn more about Myth Angels Online check out the official MMOHuts Myth Angels Online page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/9) Featuring Heroes of the Storm and Smite
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- D&D Neverwinter: "The Scourge Warlock" Highlight Trailer Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with a brand new trailer showcasing the potent new class coming to Neverwint...