Myst Online Uru Live Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myst Online: Uru Live Page.
Myst Online: Uru Live is a 3D adventure game published by Cyan Worlds. It does have some multiplayer aspects to it, but it’s largely a single player adventure game, as the single player components are much more developed than the multiplayer bits. The game was originally released as a retail game, but it flopped and after being bought and sold numerous times, the game eventually launched as a free to play open source adventure game. Unlike traditional MMORPGs like Runes of Magic or The Lord of the Rings Online, Myth Online does not have a persistent world. The multiplayer aspects are handled through a lobby-like system. Those familiar with the Myst franchise or other point and click style adventure games should be able to familiarize themselves with Myst quite easily. To learn more about Myst Online: Uru Live check out the official MMOHuts Myst Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Open Beta Arrives Nov. 5, 2014
- The time that the cube-fathers foretold is almost upon us: Trove enters Open Beta on Nov. 5, 2014!
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- Mythos Global Raises Level Cap
- T3Fun has launched the latest major content patch for Mythos Global.