Myst Online Uru Live Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Myst Online: Uru Live Page.
Myst Online: Uru Live is a 3D adventure game published by Cyan Worlds. It does have some multiplayer aspects to it, but it’s largely a single player adventure game, as the single player components are much more developed than the multiplayer bits. The game was originally released as a retail game, but it flopped and after being bought and sold numerous times, the game eventually launched as a free to play open source adventure game. Unlike traditional MMORPGs like Runes of Magic or The Lord of the Rings Online, Myth Online does not have a persistent world. The multiplayer aspects are handled through a lobby-like system. Those familiar with the Myst franchise or other point and click style adventure games should be able to familiarize themselves with Myst quite easily. To learn more about Myst Online: Uru Live check out the official MMOHuts Myst Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Anime MMORPGs
- There are a LOT of free MMORPGs on the market and in this 'Top best' MMORPG list, we'll be looking at the top 5 best anime MMOR...
- Warframe Celebrates One Year With Gift To Players
- Digital Extremes celebrates its first anniversary of Warframe with the release of two special gifts for its players.
- Tree of Savior's Upcoming CBT Bans Video Broadcasting
- The Closed Beta Testing (CBT) policy of Tree of Savior prohibits test participants to stream or broadcast the TOS testing gameplay online.