Mortal Online – First Look
It’s safe to say Mortal Online is not like other MMORPGs you may have played in the past. You don’t start out the game picking up a quest to kill X number of harmless creatures, no, this is a completely open sandbox world and you make your own path. Mortal Online is designed to give players as much freedom as possible. Freedom to craft every item they’ll need to survive. Freedom to kill and take from other players, and freedom to wear their skin as armor. Mortal Online is about as realistic as a fantasy MMORPG can get.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robot Entertainment/Orcs Must Die Unchained Tour
- I was visiting Robot Entertainment, down in Plano, Texas, touring their facilities, meeting other fans of the franchise.
- Etherium: Release Date Set for March 25th
- Etherium, the explosive sci-fi RTS from Tindalos Interactive, gets a new trailer as it approaches launch day, on March 25.
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.