Mortal Online – First Look
It’s safe to say Mortal Online is not like other MMORPGs you may have played in the past. You don’t start out the game picking up a quest to kill X number of harmless creatures, no, this is a completely open sandbox world and you make your own path. Mortal Online is designed to give players as much freedom as possible. Freedom to craft every item they’ll need to survive. Freedom to kill and take from other players, and freedom to wear their skin as armor. Mortal Online is about as realistic as a fantasy MMORPG can get.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Join the Struggle Between Order and Chaos in Battle for Gea
- Mousee Games announces the launch of Battle for Gea, a card-based game, for English speaking territories.
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.
- Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is avail...