*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
It’s safe to say Mortal Online is not like other MMORPGs you may have played in the past. You don’t start out the game picking up a quest to kill X number of harmless creatures, no, this is a completely open sandbox world and you make your own path. Mortal Online is designed to give players as much freedom as possible. Freedom to craft every item they’ll need to survive. Freedom to kill and take from other players, and freedom to wear their skin as armor. Mortal Online is about as realistic as a fantasy MMORPG can get.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ninja Classic: New Ninja Browser Game Now Available
- Lekoolgames announced the launch of a brand new anime based online browser game, “Ninja Classic”. Ninja classic is based on famous anime chara
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Linux MMORPGs
- Even though free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games are growing in popularity, there are still very few MMORPGs that are compatible with Linux.