Monato Esprit Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Monato Esprit Page.
Monato Esprit is a brightly themed 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Reality Gap – the same folks behind Battleswarm. Like Bright Shadow and Grand Fantasia, Monato Esprit has brightly themed anime inspired graphics. The is incredibly unique because of its emphasis on player interaction. Like Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, players cannot purchase items from NPCs, and instead, must craft it themselves of trade with other players. The game has no set currency, so players must barter or kill enemies to acquire items. In the video above, I made a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Monato Esprit check out the official MMOHuts Monato Esprit page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic: Introducing the Archer and Magic Gladiator
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Archer and Magic Gladiator classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a ...
- League of Legends Nemesis Mode Reviewed
- This is not ranked play. It’s just a fun normal mode to improve your skills in. It’s a mode that promotes trial and error, learning what c...
- Reign of Kings Early Access First Impressions
- Reign of Kings is a new project being brought to us by the same guys that developed StarForge.