Monato Esprit Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Monato Esprit Page.
Monato Esprit is a brightly themed 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Reality Gap – the same folks behind Battleswarm. Like Bright Shadow and Grand Fantasia, Monato Esprit has brightly themed anime inspired graphics. The is incredibly unique because of its emphasis on player interaction. Like Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, players cannot purchase items from NPCs, and instead, must craft it themselves of trade with other players. The game has no set currency, so players must barter or kill enemies to acquire items. In the video above, I made a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Monato Esprit check out the official MMOHuts Monato Esprit page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Releases New Character Eclair in Latest Update
- Kritika: The White Knights’ Eclair, a gun-wielding magical swordsman, is charging onto the battlefield!
- Trove Open Beta Arrives Nov. 5, 2014
- The time that the cube-fathers foretold is almost upon us: Trove enters Open Beta on Nov. 5, 2014!
- Latest PlanetSide 2 Update Rolls Out with GU13
- PlanetSide 2's Game Update 13 (GU13) is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has exciting new updates that are sure to fire up battle-...