Monato Esprit Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Monato Esprit Page.
Monato Esprit is a brightly themed 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Reality Gap – the same folks behind Battleswarm. Like Bright Shadow and Grand Fantasia, Monato Esprit has brightly themed anime inspired graphics. The is incredibly unique because of its emphasis on player interaction. Like Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, players cannot purchase items from NPCs, and instead, must craft it themselves of trade with other players. The game has no set currency, so players must barter or kill enemies to acquire items. In the video above, I made a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Monato Esprit check out the official MMOHuts Monato Esprit page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween Celebrations for Quickboy and Seven Knights
- Netmarble Games today announced special Halloween events for its recently released mobile games, Quickboy and Seven Knights.
- Rising Generals: Closed Beta Now Available
- InnoGames continues their successful franchise with the start of the close beta for their highly anticipated game: Rising Generals. Today, a c...
- 2K Games Annouces "Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth"
- 2K Games has recently annouced a new entry into the award-winning strategy game series with Sid Meier's Civilization®: Beyond Earth.