Monato Esprit Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Monato Esprit Page.
Monato Esprit is a brightly themed 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Reality Gap – the same folks behind Battleswarm. Like Bright Shadow and Grand Fantasia, Monato Esprit has brightly themed anime inspired graphics. The is incredibly unique because of its emphasis on player interaction. Like Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, players cannot purchase items from NPCs, and instead, must craft it themselves of trade with other players. The game has no set currency, so players must barter or kill enemies to acquire items. In the video above, I made a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Monato Esprit check out the official MMOHuts Monato Esprit page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Arrival of the Bazaar of the Four Winds Update
- Today ArenaNet announces it has formalised plans to maintain a two-week major release schedule for Guild Wars 2, and reveals the latest conten...
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
- Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world of Mabinogi!
- Rocket League Crosses Over With Portal
- Just when you thought it was safe to step on the pitch again, Psyonix strikes again.