Monato Esprit Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Monato Esprit Page.
Monato Esprit is a brightly themed 3D Fantasy MMORPG by Reality Gap – the same folks behind Battleswarm. Like Bright Shadow and Grand Fantasia, Monato Esprit has brightly themed anime inspired graphics. The is incredibly unique because of its emphasis on player interaction. Like Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, players cannot purchase items from NPCs, and instead, must craft it themselves of trade with other players. The game has no set currency, so players must barter or kill enemies to acquire items. In the video above, I made a character and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Monato Esprit check out the official MMOHuts Monato Esprit page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
- Gamania Digital Entertainment (publishers of Bright Shadow, Lucent Heart, and Divina) have revealed a new private event to showcase Core Blaz...
- New Total War Humble Bundle Offering Massive Exclusives and Huge Savings
- Humble Bundle welcomes SEGA and Creative Assembly this week for a new Humble Total War Bundle loaded with thousands of hours of content.
- EA Announces Shut Down of Four Online Games
- Electronic Arts (EA) has announced today that it will be shutting down four games.